copy and paste in luke's larbs
Hello,
I am having a hard time figuring out how to copy and paste in Luke's LARBs system, have any of y'all figured this out or are able to point me in the right direction? I don't think it's an i3wm issue, but am unsure if it is a st terminal issue.
Sincerely,
brainlet Mutt

I believe I have figured out that it is alt+shift+c and v accordingly. Maybe I wasn't producing it well before... Anyways. Solved.
The commands for copying and pasting can vary by by program. For example, if I copy something in firefox with Ctrl-c, I can paste it into the terminal (st) with Shift+Insert.

Copying stuff on the terminal can be done either with Ctrl-Shift-C in st, or there are other combos for particular kinds of copying in different terminal applications.

Is there any particular use you're thinking of?

EDIT: Lol, didn't even realize you figured it out and edited it.
(05-22-2018, 07:37 PM)Luke Wrote: The commands for copying and pasting can vary by by program. For example, if I copy something in firefox with Ctrl-c, I can paste it into the terminal (st) with Shift+Insert.

Copying stuff on the terminal can be done either with Ctrl-Shift-C in st, or there are other combos for particular kinds of copying in different terminal applications.

Is there any particular use you're thinking of?

EDIT: Lol, didn't even realize you figured it out and edited it.

Your reply was very helpful because my second question was going to be how to copy stuff OFF of the terminal. Thanks!

[-]
Quick Reply