Official Forum improvement thread (Add ideas here)
(06-05-2018, 07:55 PM)CIANigga Wrote: We should have a leaderboard for the least active users who are presumably out living their lives instead of posting on an amazon echo appreciation forum. (opposite to nu cuck forums who have leaderboards and soy medals for people who spend days of their lives posting and browsing)
Seconded. I would then immediately get another account for the person I wish I was.
If doomsday’s coming, let the earth attack.
▾▴▾▴▾▴▾▴▾▴▾▴▾

Am I the only one whomsts browsers do not portray the right-hand side of the forum correctly with standard zoom setting? When I open up the homepage of the forum for example, everything right to the column of Posts (starting after "Po" already) is cut off and in the colour of the violet background. When I slightly adjust the size by zooming in or out it works fine though. I have experienced this on two different distros (both debian-based).
Two fresh new smileys to further enhance discussions of common topics

[Image: CCM4Z7f.png] - boomer - used when discussing boomerisms such as classic cars, health care, reverse mortgages, speaking only two languages while doing excursions on your cruises (English and louder, slower English), and selling out your own children's future for short term personal gain whilst calling them entitled. Commonly juxtaposed with the Soy Boy in the way Chad and Virgin are. For example the Soy Boy Netflix vs the [Image: CCM4Z7f.png] cable TV.

[Image: D22sNqI.png] - anglo -  used when referring to Anglo topics such as English literature, the merits of having beady black eyes, or perfidious Albion's insatiable lust for Aryan blood (Bomber Harris do it again)

Attached Files
.png   paddock_resized.png (Size: 8.97 KB / Downloads: 4)
.png   mosley_resized.png (Size: 12.15 KB / Downloads: 3)
(05-28-2018, 06:31 PM)zutruth Wrote: @Luke, Can we get a Community forum where people may introduce themselves and be a bit more personal and which is only open to read or see for registered members?
Bump.
If doomsday’s coming, let the earth attack.
▾▴▾▴▾▴▾▴▾▴▾▴▾

Not sure if I should post that here but there is a text problem on the forum. When I registered for example the text was white on white background so feels like you're not typing I know that since I could highlight it but not view it without highlighting it. So that would be a good improvement. Or am I the only one who has this issue? I'm on firefox.
(06-20-2018, 08:26 PM)twily Wrote: Not sure if I should post that here but there is a text problem on the forum. When I registered for example the text was white on white background so feels like you're not typing I know that since I could highlight it but not view it without highlighting it. So that would be a good improvement. Or am I the only one who has this issue? I'm on firefox.

I had the same problem. It must be a CSS issue.
It's time to split and create gym or fit thread in self-development I'm afraid
https://forum.lukesmith.xyz/showthread.p...28#pid1628