A Forum! You happy?
Rainbow 
Everyone has been complaining about the lack of a forum, so here's one! Go ahead and get the name you like and start posting while I prepare the rest of it. I figure it might be better not to bother transferring all the old stuff just because it's a different myBB version and we can look back at that 3 month period as a trial run for the real thing.

So here's you're new forum. I'll be getting everything configured soon enough: smilies, icons, filters, etc.

This is better forum software, so feel free to repeat all the suggestions you had for tweaking and improving the forum here, because now I can actually do everything with the state-of-the-art myBB forum.
I've added all of the old smilies from the old forum with some others:

Chad Virgin Wink Sad Milkies Angry Screeching Wojak  Brainlet Mutt  

Feel free to suggest more.

People were having trouble registering last night due to the fact I hadn't disabled the captcha botnet on registration and forgot to install a mailer on my server. That should be fixed now and I see some people have actually just registered.

>also posting some putative greentext
>so I know when I get it working
It's better than no forum. Thanks.
Star 
still no https for maximum Soy Boyboy forum
Thanks, man.
(05-16-2018, 05:36 PM)Daenarii Wrote: still no https for maximum :soy_small:boy forum
Lunduke approved forum!
everythin is delete Wojak

edit :crying:
—————————
Free software acts as a virus. Free systems have the potency to wipe out any other protocol or design, including any superior ones (unless they are also free). A example is the various Unix systems and protocols has done huge irreversible damage to society. ~ Aids
hey gamers
Good evening fellows
>no traces of my cringy posts (yay)
>same for great linux tech tips™ (fug)

Idk how to feel about this
Good to see the forum is back, so I can get away from /g/ and enjoy a more  Gnu  experience. I'm getting sick of the /pol/ and /leftypol/ wars on /g/ threads and getting banned for  Screeching about it.
i was gonna bitch and whine about the accessory thread to the mutt wizard being lost too
If there are any threads you just really want me to revive, I'm pretty sure I can manually access the content in the obsolete database and repost it here.
(05-17-2018, 11:31 PM)Luke Wrote: If there are any threads you just really want me to revive, I'm pretty sure I can manually access the content in the obsolete database and repost it here.

The Install Gentoo thread
[Image: Dark-not-work.png]Dark theme suddenly stopped working.
(05-18-2018, 02:43 AM)dzemilpapic Wrote: [Image: Dark-not-work.png]Dark theme suddenly stopped working.

Same here. I switched to minimal for now
Yeah I don't know what happened to that theme. I'll replace it when I can. (Also decrease the maximum size of images).

All the default myBB themes suck.
There should be some kind of 'special' sticker for using the forum before it's demise.
Glad to see it back. The situation reminded me a bit of the Lainchan purge. Well, now I can finally redpill users on NixOS, GuixSD and transactional package management again.

Edit: Also install some HTTPS, I don't want the botnet to MITM on my autistic posts Virgin
(05-17-2018, 11:31 PM)Luke Wrote: If there are any threads you just really want me to revive, I'm pretty sure I can manually access the content in the obsolete database and repost it here.

Would it be possible to revive one about linking programming/tech/science resources? I also posted in that thread if that's of any help