Author: Luke Smith <email@example.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 19:12:35 -0400
Merge branch 'master' of github.com:LukeSmithxyz/mutt-wizard
2 files changed, 5 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/README.md b/README.md
@@ -47,6 +47,7 @@ The mutt-wizard is run with the command `mw`. It also installs the `mailsync` co
- `isync` - downloads and syncs the mail. (required at install)
- `msmtp` - sends the email.
- `pass` - safely encrypts passwords (required at install)
+- `urlview` - outputs urls in mail to browser.
@@ -72,8 +73,8 @@ To give you an example of the interface, here's an idea:
- `i#` - Press `i` followed by a number 1-9 to go to a different account. If you add 9 accounts via mutt-wizard, they will each be assigned a number.
- `a` to add address/person to abook and `Tab` while typing address to complete one from book.
- `?` - see all keyboard shortcuts
-- `ctrl-j`/`ctrl-k` - move up and down in sidebar, `ctrl-o` opens mailbox
+- `ctrl-j`/`ctrl-k` - move up and down in sidebar, `ctrl-o` opens mailbox.
+- `ctrl-b` - open a menu to select a url you want to open in you browser.
## New stuff and improvements since the original release
- `isync`/`mbsync` has replaced `offlineimap` as the backend. Offlineimap was error-prone, bloated, used obsolete Python 2 modules and required separate steps to install the system.
diff --git a/mw.1 b/mw.1
@@ -203,6 +203,8 @@ to move mail to the same boxes.
mutt-wizard can configure as many as nine accounts each numbered by the lowest available number when configured. Press
followed by an account's number to change to that account: i2, i5, etc.
+to open a menu to select a url you want to open in you browser.
mutt-wizard enables the sidebar by default which displays your account's boxes with mail tallies.