Author: Luke Smith <email@example.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 07:42:00 -0500
dialog gone from readme
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/README.md b/README.md
@@ -1,6 +1,6 @@
-The mutt-wizard is a simple `dialog`-based interface gives you:
+The mutt-wizard is a simple interface gives you:
- a fully-functioning neomutt-based terminal email workflow with vim bindings, vibrant display.
- email backed up offline with offlineIMAP, allowing mobile and offline access of all your mail.
@@ -19,7 +19,6 @@ Be sure to install the following programs:
- `neomutt` - the email client. If you delete a lot of the neomutt-specific settings in the muttrc, you can run vanilla mutt if you want.
- `offlineimap` - downloads the email. Required for installation.
- `msmtp` - sends your email.
-- `dialog` - is the mutt-wizard interface. Required for installation.
**You must have a GPG public/private key pair as well.** This is what will safely encrypt your passwords. Run `gpg --full-gen-key` (or `gpg2 --full-gen-key`) to get one.
@@ -42,6 +41,7 @@ mutt-wizard is configured by default for you to use other useful tools, but thes
## New stuff and improvements since the original release
+- `dialog` is no long used and the interface is simply text.
- More autogenerated shortcuts that allow quickly moving and copying mail between boxes.
- More elegant attachment handling. Image/video/pdf attachments without relying on the neomutt instance.
- abook integration by default.