Author: Luke Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 14:10:57 -0400
~/.offlineimap note in readme
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/README.md b/README.md
@@ -46,7 +46,7 @@ mutt-wizard is configured by default for you to use other useful tools, but thes
- More elegant attachment handling. Image/video/pdf attachments without relying on the neomutt instance.
- abook integration by default.
- The messy template files have been removed and are now a part of the script itself.
-- Optimal XDG standards compliance, moving offlineimap and msmtp configs to `~/.config/` and moving mail to `~/.local/share/mail/`.
+- Optimal XDG standards compliance, moving offlineimap and msmtp configs to `~/.config/` and moving mail to `~/.local/share/mail/`. offlineimap still uses home for its cache though.
- `accounts/` hold account data and `bin/` holds script run by or for mutt. All other directories have been disintegrated.
- Better handling of different gpg versions.
- Script is POSIX sh compliance.